The client's story
Banzai is a B2B event marketing platform. Previously their website was built and hosted with Wordpress using an old version of their brand that no longer represented the company. The marketing team at Banzai struggled to maintain the site due to poor site structure and navigation.
We were tasked with redesigning the site based on a new sitemap structure and brand guidelines, planning the content management system so that all of Banzai's old blog posts, resources, webinars, and other content would be as easy as possible to transfer and maintain into the future, and building out the full site using the Webflow platform.
Banzai uses Hubspot and Wistia to house all of their forms, webinars and other gated content. The CMS for their site in Webflow makes it easy to integrate and manage all of this data.
- We worked with Banzai's marketing team to collect new website requirements, content, and brand materials
- Using Figma, we created a full set of hi-fidelity mockups for the Banzai team to review and leave feedback
- Once the page designs were approved, we built the site's pages and CMS collections in Webflow
- The site was tested on all modern browsers and on both Android and iOS devices
- The Banzai team was trained to use Webflow's CMS and we have continued working with them as their marketing initiatives change and grow!
We really enjoyed working with TINYK on our new website. Their communication throughout the project was great. We had a tight timeline and they made it work! They kept us on track, clearly outlined what was needed, and made sure we hit our deadline. I am excited to continue working with TINYK as our website evolves. - Corinne Stratton, Marketing Director at Banzai
New resource hub for a legal automation software platform
TINYK gave Lawyaw's resources a complete overhaul that is now easy to maintain and grow
New Webflow site for an aerospace and defense technology group
Design and Webflow development for an engineering firm developing next-generation power technology