The client's story:
ClearVector is an identity-driven security company built to help organizations protect themselves in a cloud-native and cloud-first future. By focusing on identities and starting with the cloud, ClearVector is raising the bar for the adversary while defining a new approach to solving today's and tomorrow's cybersecurity challenges.
The TINYK team was tasked with creating a new brand identity for the new company that included a logo, color palette, typography styles, and more. Using this new identity, we designed a marketing site and built it using Webflow so that it will be able to grow along with the company for years to come.
- We strategized with the ClearVector founders to better understand their vision and goals for the company
- Our brand designer developed the company's identity while our project manager and copywriter helped to define the site's structure and page outlines
- As the brand identity and copy were solidified, our web designer took the reigns
- Once the web design was approved each page was built in Webflow
- The site was tested in multiple devices, browsers, and operating systems, ensuring a smooth user experience for each visitor
New resource hub for a legal automation software platform
TINYK gave Lawyaw's resources a complete overhaul that is now easy to maintain and grow
Webflow design and development for an enterprise dialer platform
AutoReach gets a new website designed and built in Webflow. Their target audience loves it!