Brand and website for an identity-driven cloud security startup
The TINYK team developed a new brand identity for ClearVector along with writing copy, web design, and Webflow development for their new marketing site.
The client's story:
ClearVector is an identity-driven security company built to help organizations protect themselves in a cloud-native and cloud-first future. By focusing on identities and starting with the cloud, ClearVector is raising the bar for the adversary while defining a new approach to solving today's and tomorrow's cybersecurity challenges.
The TINYK team was tasked with creating a new brand identity for the new company that included a logo, color palette, typography styles, and more. Using this new identity, we designed a marketing site and built it using Webflow so that it will be able to grow along with the company for years to come.
- We strategized with the ClearVector founders to better understand their vision and goals for the company
- Our brand designer developed the company's identity while our project manager and copywriter helped to define the site's structure and page outlines
- As the brand identity and copy were solidified, our web designer took the reigns
- Once the web design was approved each page was built in Webflow
- The site was tested in multiple devices, browsers, and operating systems, ensuring a smooth user experience for each visitor
Marketing site for a secure contacts mobile app
We designed and built a Webflow site for a secure contacts management application.
New Webflow site for a personal injury attorney
We moved Chad Stavley's law firm website from Wordpress to Webflow and gave it a complete design and SEO overhaul.